Friday, July 29, 2005

apologies for the radio silence - am attempting to

1. finish one or perhaps two essays by, well, today
2. adjust my sleeping cycle (after having read this) so that i wake every morning at 6am, read two hours of philosophy and have a bowel movement by 8:50am.
3. make progress in my hermeneutics reading and hegel reading, as i begin honours.

i'll be back shortly. for good reading, consult the regular places.

-------

one more thing: adam kotsko's the weblog is really fantastic. i say this because it makes me want to be a better student. and because he confesses/releases this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

I really hope you are joking about the ascetic regime of philosophy and bowel movements.

8:13 pm  
Blogger Adam Kotsko said...

Thanks for the kind word. I wanted to become an early riser after reading that very same post. It didn't end up working, though, since I'm still addicted to coffee -- actually, since he mentioned coffee as an obstacle, I didn't even try his method.

12:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home