Friday, December 17, 2004

Oh, and to fulfil today's quota of banal announcements, I notice that due to the clever, 'festive season'-related title of my blog, I am picking up more hits with the increase in Christmas-related web searches (including the mystifying query from some oddbod or other about "the christmas boob". Most alarming is that they were only looking for one). Damn - if only I'd named it "&so this is Christmas and/or Valentine's day".

More on the banal side of things: I am somehow still writing an essay (results were released a few weeks ago - but I have to finish it, otherwise I will never be able to stop writing it) on Walter Benjamin's work on Baudelaire and Paris. Have consequently decided that Walter Benjamin is the Ant's Pants, not to mention the Bee's Knees also.

Quite enjoyable with lovely synthesisers and 'tick-tocks': the Jacques Lu Conts remix of Gwen Stefani's "What You Waiting For".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home