Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I should mention - I decided a month or two ago that angsty navel-gazing should no longer be considered a legitimate source of blog material. I didn't anticipate, however, that this would leave me at a total loss for things to discuss...

While waiting for me to sort myself out, I suggest going here and watching the new Scissor Sisters film clip. It features a Matrix-style plate fight at the dinner table using puppets in a way that I don't understand! Quite incredible.

1 Comments:

Blogger Intolerable Tim said...

Catherine

I would hope that someone would attack you on your blog. Seriously it is the best thing that has happened to me on my Blog.

Navel gazing is fun. Who cares if it is self indulgent. We're all just pushing that rock up the hill anyway...

1:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home