Friday, June 02, 2006

Nearly there...

I should be back from this rather long hiatus shortly. I have the devil of broadband internet access nearby me now... Will it be my download or my saviour?*** Only time will tell.

In the meanwhile, I don't understand it at all, but I've been listening to the Breezeblock set that is linked here. It's really something.

Longtime readers will be pleased to hear that I handed in an essay the other week. Once this happens a few more times, I'll be able to dedicate myself to my other callings. But until then, I won't have much for your eyes. Bis später dann, aber nicht zu spät!

[***Addendum: that sentence was supposed to say, 'will it be my downfall or my saviour'. I've left that rather telling typographical slip there, as I think it gestures at what the answer will ultimately be...]

1 Comments:

Blogger Intolerable Tim said...

Nothing so satisfying as handing in an essay.

Essay writing and exams truly are like taking a shit.

Hopefully the product is better though...

XO Tim

9:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home