Sunday, August 13, 2006

Hiss boo, adjusting to normal life after a particularly large weekend. Like walking indoors after being outside in very bright sunshine.

I must learn to make better friends with that uneasy acquaintance of mine, time. We don't get along very well. Oh well.

And now, to compose my definitive statement on the Australian media and political apathy. Hmm. Perhaps it would help if I began by pulling out some of my hair first... Yes, that should do the trick. Less hair. And then I begin work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Perhaps in lieu of hair-pulling you could try more frittering time online. The blog I was trying to remember the other day was The Pill Box.

6:37 pm  
Blogger Catherine said...

Time frittering online - an all-purpose cure. And it doesn't send you bald, which is always a plus.

I'll check out The Pill Box. Did you ever get a chance to have a look at the Knife's Pass This On? Well-worth a look, if you are ever time-frittering yourself.

9:19 pm  
Blogger Amy said...

Yes, I did manage to see 'Pass This On' and it was mesmerising. Then I showed it to my ham-fisted housemate and he just grunted, and it kind of dispelled the moment.

11:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home