Tuesday, August 22, 2006

More substantial post to follow soon on, among other things, 'pop songs and the denial of time'. But in the meantime, you can do two things:

1) Some background research (for the coming post - there is further viewing if you feel so inclined);

2) Pray for me as I am inevitably coerced into dancing to "Love Shack" ... Yes against my age and wisdom I am attending one more uni ball in the nether regions of Carlton. Can I handle a dancefloor in which, four years on, "Dirrty" and Fatman Scoop's "Put Ya Hands Up" are still considered to be novel? Only time will tell.

----------------------------------

(PS. The 'index' is quite low if you discount veiled references. True, it is higher than I would have thought if they are included.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home