Friday, July 28, 2006

I know it's my own fault for reading crap like this, but I would like to state publicly my real dislike of The Age's love and sex column, Sam in the City. Everything abominable about banal, space-filling, life-issues column writing is distilled in this blog. As if the mere existence of mainstream paper-endorsed blogs wasn't bad enough. "Samantha Brett, author of Luv 'n Txt invites you to share your thoughts with Australia's 4.7 million singles. Here you'll find stories, news and tips blended with tales from Melbourne's dating scene." Please, kill me now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

You'll be pleased to know they have started a male equivalent called ‘All men are liars’. Can hardly wait.

11:14 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

I think the name of Sam's book is the most offensive thing of all.

1:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home